Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 13.05.2009, 05:47   #9
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

hier mal die Bestaetigung wie wichtig die Zylinder 6 und 12sind wegen der 2 Donuts, aus RF E31 forum:

Subject: I guess its my turn...Running on 6 cyllinders

Started it up. A little condensation smoke then awesome...
Left town for 6 days...Come home and start her right up..No problem. Drive her around town and get a coffee. Start her up...Only starts on 6! How do I know? Extremely sluggish and sputtering feeling. No major power. Drive it home (The long way) to look at it. No lights light up...No check engines or anything. One week later I ordered another DK motor from Wuffer because I thought that was it. Changed out both and still chugging and running on 6. No check engine lights either. Read through the archives... Mine is a 93 850ci with 126k
I changed plugs at 100k
fuel filters at 105k
air filter 1k ago
O2 sensors about 10k ago
new Dk motors
IM gaskets about 5k ago
reading through archives now...looking to find someone with a similiar problem. I am wondering about Spark plugs or wires....But so soon?

Antwort von Mark in SBA , den ich sehr hoch einschaetze mit seinem Fachwissen:

Yes, it would. If plug lead 6 or 12 (the ones with the inductive pickup donuts on them) are disconnected or short, a protection circuit embedded within the Motronic will severely clip the duty cycle of the injectors for that side to protect the catalysts from being drenched in raw, unburned fuel.

I may have posted this before:

Catalytic converter protection function
Ignition circuit monitoring

The ignition circuit is monitored by the cylinder detaction sender (pin 16) on ignition line 6 (or 12). If it detects no ignition signal on ignition line 6 (or 12) , the fuel supply to to the relevant cylinder bank is cut out by shortening the injection signal. The sender monitors the entire primary side of ignition, and cylinder 6 or 12 on the secondary side.
The inductive sensor is outlined in red above.

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.fibersonde.com/e31/images...catprotect.jpg

Das ist jetzt von der MOTRONIK 1.7, ich denke mal - bin mir aber noch nicht sicher - das es das selbe bei der 1.2 ist.

Kann man aber mal selber pruefen, einfach mal einen der Stecker abziehen von den Donuts, und dann Starten des Motors.
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten