Thema: Tuning From 732iA to 730iA
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 07.06.2010, 18:36   #27
Gisle
Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Gisle

Standard

Well, I have not come as far as trying to start it, but it turns OK. I have made a patch from the Dist.Box to and from the M60. If it is the case to get a signal from EWS, I'll just have to deal with that when time comes. If I'm stuck in a corner, I'll just ask for help from some one who knows ...

But have in mind, this build is just temporarily ... everyting here are build for guiding myself in right direction on my way for more permanent solutions as the test og the build goes by.

The heat exchangers for the steering & brake oil and the ZF 5HP-getriebe is located in front of the coolingwater exchanger. Lots of space.

As you can see, the Patch-cable goes from the original C101-connector through the rubberseal on the side of Right-hand distr.row. I have also ordered a new cap for the expansion tank.

Underneath everyting is in place, exept the downpipes w/catalyst and LAMBDA- / Oxygen sensors

I have ordered 2. ea new Oxygen / LAMBDA sensors. And I have to change the rubber mounting suspension to the rear differential.

More or less the final layout of the (temporarily) enginebay of the M60B30 in my E23. Seems I have temporarily to settle for a K&A-filter solution.
Gisle ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten