Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 07.04.2014, 19:19   #31
egirl
Schwarzes Schaf

Benutzerbild von egirl

Fahrzeug: E38 735 10.98
Standard Antwort vom Hersteller

Hello,

Yes, you are right, BM24 radio module has a single channel audio input (for TV /NAV voice source). What's sad is that the newer BM54 radio, has all the hardware for 2 channel TV input but in the end it gets software mixed into a mono output via OASIS DSP IC for compatibility reasons I think. I don't have any information on that chip so it's impossible for me to modify the code in it or on it's external storage (OTP eeprom).

I was thinking that on BM54 that supports audio AUX input (which is stereo) it can be a chance to send a message over IBUS so that when you switch to TV, radio module gets a message to change audio source to AUX. If that works, the only thing you'll need to do is to change the pins from TV input to AUX input pins of BM54 connector. But that's only theoretically possible on BM54 radio modules not on BM24. Further research must be done, for now I don't have a feasible solution. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Das heißt am BM24 Radio gibt es nur Mono. Am BM 54 lt. ihm hier auch, lt. andimp3 vielleicht doch Stereo ?