Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.05.2018, 01:47   #18
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

Unruhiger Leerlauf M70
nachdem alle Moeglichkeiten ausgeschoepft sind, sollte man sich noch einmal die Drosselklappen ansehen. Auf der einen Seite ist ja dieses Widerstandsmaterial und der sogenannte wiper darueber. Das Material verschleisst mit den Jahren an der Stelle, wo der Wiper am meisten aktiv ist = Leerlauf. Es hat einige Versuche gegeben, da neues Material aufzutragen, ist aber bisher gescheitert, hauptsaechlich wegen der Kosten. Eine Moeglichkeit ist, den Wiper minimal so weit zu versetzen, dass er auf noch funktionierendes Material geht, das ist mm Arbeit, und musst getestet werden.
Hier im letzten Bild wird das Material als auch der Wiper gezeigt
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.mwrench.com/Whitepapers/DKMotorcleanup.pdf
One thing that caught my eye was the condition of the feedback resistor set up. This is part of the DK that tells the EML how far open or what the position of the butterfly valve is. There is also a resistance that opens up at about 10 degrees of movement of the throttle plate. (between pins 1-7)
The black stripes are resistance material that is deposited on a substraight. Attached to the throttle boy shaft is a set of wipers that make contact with the resistance material. The wiper position is preset at the factory. As the throttle plate moves, the wipers also move along the resistance material and the resistance value changes.
Major concern on this DK set is the amount of wear on the resistance material. When the wipers wear thru the resistance material, the resistance readings sent back to the EML will not longer be correct or may fluctuate wildly during throttle plate movement. This certainly would set off the EML light and may initiate “limp home” mode.
-----------
Kommentar in einem anderen Forum dazu: It's the main problem with these DK motors, anyone can clean them up but that does not help when the feedback from the open encoder is wrong. My approach is to move the encoder whiskers fraction of the mm at a time so they hit unused encoder surface then re test each time to see if the fluctuation was reduced till they are close to factory spec as possible. It's a precise and time consuming procedure to say the least but it works. That said throttles can be rebuilt this way only once, no replacement surface material works, I tried several, it's not hard enough and wears fast. I have commissioned an encoder manufacturer in the past to reverse engineer this open encoder design with the Bosch spec sheet you have in your post, after much back and forth it was not worth doing financially.

Test Prozedur + Messdaten ist auf meiner Seite in einer kleinen pdf file Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://twrite.org/shogunnew/topmenu.html reference data >>>>control systems>>DK input details
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten