Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 13.04.2005, 05:35   #2
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88

Standard Hat jemand Interesse?

Habe jetzt mit dem Hersteller Kontakt direkt aufgenommen. Ist ein Mitglied von roadfly, der das wohl in Heimarbeit selber herstellt. hat sich wohl so eine Form angeschafft fuer das Plastikzeug.
Ist bereit das auch international zu verschicken, wenn dadurch die Versandkosten bei einer kleiner Stueckzahl runtergehen.
Gehen bei Ebay meistens so zwischen 30-35 $ weg.
Das waeren dann weniger als 30 EURO bei dem Kurs.
Werde Samstag mal hier die Junx vom E32 Club Japan fragen wegen einer Sammelbestellung.
Fuer D koennte das ja einer in die Hand nehmen. Email Adresse kann ich gerne geben von Herb. Englisch ist Voraussetzung.
Hier noch ein Kommentar von roadfly dazu auf meine Frage wegen Durchmesser der Halter, da in Japan die Dosen kleiner sind als USA:

It's got flexible foam flaps on the bottom. Despite being sufficiently large to hold my .5 liter insulated travel mug (too lazy to wander out to measure right now), it seems to stablilize littler items well, too. The foam flaps hold my small energy beverage cans ok (~53mm od - about the same as those Japanese mini vending Calpis (sp?) and cold-coffee cans, iirc), but I'm not an aggressive driver, either, so one might want to bolster the flaps with a donut insert or somesuch if that's the only size can to be used, and one wishes to go drifting . . . (not).
IIRC, he also includes double-side tape (or you can easily add your own), to better secure the tray, but I've found that the fit is close enough that friction suffices, and mine has stayed nicely put with no tape.
Don't get me wrong - I've found it to be well worth the purchase price, but it is kind of funny paying $35 when it looks and feels similar to $0.50 doggy-chew or children's toys, but illustrates the power of off-shoring and mass manufacturing, and reminds me how much I usually benefit from technology in the manufacturing process.
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten