Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

Modell E65/E66
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E65/E66

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 06.01.2004, 18:29   #1
Dmitry
Gast

Standard Please HELP!!!

Hello from Russia!

Recently I bought a 7th series stretched sedan BMW 730Li. I was really contented with the car but then problems occurred. At first the stitches of the driver’s seat did not handle the pressure. So two huge perforations occurred on the seat. The leather it was covered with simply did split into several parts. So the seat became unusable. Then the wooden interior elements started to fray. The varnish coating fissured. So the car looks old despite the fact that I have driven only about 6000 km. Of course I tried to get my warranty but here in Russia my BMW dealer just declared that every BMW after a year of exploitation would look like my BMW. There are rumors circulating that BMW’s manufactured for Russian market has lower quality than those manufactured for Western market, Germany, for example. To prove that Russian BMW’s are off-grade I have to compare my car to several others of the same year and model. So I have an entreaty to all readers. If you could send me pictures of used E65/E66 BMW interior. I am especially interested in pictures of leather steering wheel, leather seats, wooden parts and driver’s door switches, which opens windows. Exactly these elements are damaged in my car. Of course, I do understand the privacy. I am not asking for any private details such as your name, address, or car registration number. All I am asking are the photos of interior. Using these photos I could force my BMW dealer to change these parts of my car.
My e-mail: dmitrypavelow@bk.ru
Thank you and good-bye.

Dmitry

Sorry for my poor English
  Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06.01.2004, 19:49   #2
JB740
the Senior :-)

Benutzerbild von JB740

Fahrzeug: 740i, Bj 03/17
Standard Dmitry

Hi,
why don't you write an email to customers service in Munich and add some pictures??
your dealer's opinion is unacceptable.
best regards jürgen

BMW Kundenbetreuung
80788 München

Service Rufnummer:
01802 - 32 42 52

Montag - Sonntag von 8:00 - 22:00 Uhr

Service-Fax:
01802 - 123484

E-Mail:
kundenbetreuung@bmw.de
JB740 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06.01.2004, 20:05   #3
Andrzej
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Andrzej

Fahrzeug: E32 750i 05.1989, E32 740iA 01.1993, E38 750i 09.2000
Standard

Exactly! Juergen is right,there is only one reasonable solution,which means:get in tough with the manufacturer service department and even better,find a possibility to talk to one of factory engineers

Greetings from Poland
Andrzej

PS. The informations about lower quality of all BMW cars fixed especially for east European countries could be right,becouse the same news we have had alredy about VW cars sold in Poland.
Alt 06.01.2004, 22:28   #4
JRAV
Auf Samtpfoten

Benutzerbild von JRAV

Fahrzeug: 2021 Tesla M3 LR, 2003 Porsche 986 S
Standard

Now I understand why people in Russia pay top prices for used German cars

In case of the E65, however, it seems, like we get the East European version here
in Germany, too. :zwink I really wonder if the guys in the US have fewer problems.

@Nevertheless, Dmitry, the problem is not acceptable, although the intriour quality of
the E65 is rather poor in general, compared to other lines such as the X5.

Johannes

Mein Autoblog mit Fahrberichten: Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) https://www.geniale-fahrberichte.de

Mein Blog übers Fliegen lernen: Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) https://www.alpha-flying-india.de

Unser Service für den professionellen E-Mail Newsletter Versand: Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) https://www.mailfino.de
JRAV ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2004, 00:05   #5
Dmitry
Gast

Standard

As I said before I have tried to contact my local BMW dealer. I will describe our conversation. At first I complained about the car (730Li) but then they said that every BMW after a year of exploitation becomes (at least its interior) so outworn. When I tried to ask them if this rule applies to the, for example, German cars they agreed. To be honest I am not sure whether this is true. For example, the steering wheel. I have accidentally ripped off the leather cover of the left side of it. But my BMW dealer insists that it is normal! The car is less than a year old. I have kept it in good conditions. (in a heated garage) And I can not prove that used 7th BMWs interior indeed is in good condition. Here in Russia there are not many new 7th BMWs. So I have no chance to verify a condition of such a car. So I decided to try to contact somebody in Germany. So I am here. If I could show my local dealer the interior of one year old car he would be forced to repair my car. Our last conversation ended when they called security staff and throw me out of the center.

Dmitry
  Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2004, 00:26   #6
Andreas69
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Standard

Zitat:
Original geschrieben von Dmitry
As I said before I have tried to contact my local BMW dealer.
I will describe our conversation. ..

Our last conversation ended when they called security staff and throw me out of the center.
Dmitry

I can't believe this - but if it's true next time you visit this "bmw dealer"
your friends from the russian mafia should do the "talking" !
Andreas69 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2004, 00:48   #7
JRAV
Auf Samtpfoten

Benutzerbild von JRAV

Fahrzeug: 2021 Tesla M3 LR, 2003 Porsche 986 S
Standard

That's unbelieveable!

In such a case, I guess I'd put the car into a river and never ever even consider a BMW
again.

What you describe does not seem to be normal. Here we had one case where the leather
of the seat was ripped of from the seat after 6000 km, but it's been repaired by the dealer.

Do you have sport seats?

For images, maybe you should have a look at some of the user pages of BMW drivers.

Another chance would be going to mobile.de or autoscout24.de and look up used E65,
in many cases, there will also be pictures of the interiours of those cars.
JRAV ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2004, 03:41   #8
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard Dmitry

I suggest you also raise this question in the US roadfly board.
Customer protection laws are very strong on the U.S. and they might give you some
advice how this is handled in the U.S.

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) click here
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort