Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

Modell E65/E66
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E65/E66

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 18.07.2006, 22:09   #1
silver50
Neues Mitglied

Standard English speakers-Question Need Help!

I have been looking for an E65er and this week am travelling 300 miles to a BMW group Auction.There are 3 E65's I am interested in.But I have a question about the Hi-Fi systems!

The 2003 BMW sales brouchure says ALL models have "Hi-Fi Speaker system"as standard equipment but then goes on to say(contradicting itself)that it is optional for the 730i's and 730d's(Inc SE).

BMW parts database Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.realoem.com only lists two different amplifiers for the E65.Proffessional DSP(Logic 7)and one other.Also two options for front door speakers-but they have the same part numbers!!!

BASICALLY MY QUESTION IS THIS-

Is there actually 3 levels of speaker system/amplifier!

-Non Hi-Fi Speaker system
-With Optional Hi-Fi speaker system
-Logic 7 Professional

Do you think all E65's have the Bass speakers under the front seats active?
I started of my search wanting only Logic 7 but was hapy with the system I heard in a 2002 735iSE.But I do not want poor speakers and very little Bass!Please help if you can,Many thanks!
silver50 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.07.2006, 01:15   #2
X5 Individual
Mitglied

Standard

if you just like the logic7 - forget any other konfig's. the hifi-system is much worse and there is no comment to the basic system .... in my opinion the logic7 has the active speakers only. if the sound quality is not so important to you, check all the three systems (non hifi, hifi, logic7). i think the sound of each system is better than my english - sorry for that

so long & a good choice, X5

p.s. if you like bass in a very good quality - then take the logic7 and nothing else.
X5 Individual ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.07.2006, 21:48   #3
BMW-7er
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von BMW-7er

Standard

Hey silver50,

I think I can speak for most of the E65 drivers that the Logic7 sound system is by far the best entertainment package BMW has on offer at the moment. The Sound is great and if you can make the choice, go for it, I can assure you that you will love very second listening to it...
It is obviously hard to “explain” a sound system in writing, but I can assure you that the difference between the stock BMW sound system and the Logic7 is enormous. The extra cost is worth it and you will not regret it, for sure.

Don’t hesitate to ask any more questions please.

All the best from London,

Hendrik
BMW-7er ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.07.2006, 22:06   #4
Morcielargo
Neuling :D

Fahrzeug: E65-735i (05.02)
Standard

And the Bass speaker is inside the Frame.Damn that thing bangs like Hell!!!!!I don't wanna miss one thing of pro Logic 7!!!!!!
Morcielargo ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.07.2006, 22:22   #5
silver50
Neues Mitglied

Standard Thanks for your replies guys

I have had quite a frustrating search for an E65.Finding a car with Logic 7 has been difficult.I am travelling tomorrow to an auction of BMW contract hire/finance vehices.Two are of interest a 2004 745i in Carbon Black with Individual Platinum merino leather(90000 miles!)this one only has hi-fi speaker system though.Other is a 2003 730iSE,Titanium grey/Nature brown leather(73000 miles).I quite like the sound of the 730i but I am assuming it has the most basic stereo system offered!

In my E38 750iL I ran my own 4 Amplifier sound system alongside the factory system.I guess I could probably do the same again with the 730i.
Makes it easier to add my Ipod if nothing else!
silver50 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.07.2006, 00:08   #6
MatthiasHSK
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E46 330Ci Cabrio FL Individual, VW Passat GTE Variant
Standard

What about a 760(L)i ?

Greetz,
Mattes
MatthiasHSK ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.07.2006, 20:04   #7
Ellemeet
Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Ellemeet

Fahrzeug: 750Ldx '13 m sport, Volvo V70-II T5 ; A5 Cabrio 3.0tdi quattro 2013; Landrover Discovery 4 3.0SDV6 HSE
Standard

there is no other choice than logic7. The rest is not even worth to consider
Ellemeet ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort